- 2 cups low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup decaf chai tea concentrate (found in the tea section of grocery stores)*
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together yogurt, honey, and vanilla. Add chai tea concentrate and whisk together until smooth.
- Fill popsicle molds with yogurt mixture and place in freezer for four hours, or until completely frozen.**
- When ready to serve, run popsicle molds under warm water to loosen the popsicles. Remove and serve immediately.
* For the chai tea concentrate, can substitute 2 decaf chai tea teabags steeped in 1 cup water. Add 1 ½ tbsp. honey and let cool before adding to yogurt.
**Layer chai tea concentrate and yogurt in popsicle molds for a fun striped look – freeze each layer for 30 minutes before adding the next.
Optional Substitution: Use any tea bag variety, like rooibos or earl gray, in place of chai to make various tea latte popsicles.