This nourishing and cozy peach baked oatmeal is easy to make ahead of time and reheat throughout the week! Baked with fresh peaches and warming spices, this breakfast is perfect for summer or fall!
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 peaches, chopped and sliced (1 1/2 cup chopped and 1/2 cup sliced)
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, butter, and almond milk until combined.
- Add rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt, and stir to combine.
- Fold in chopped peaches.
- Pour mixture into a 9-in square or 11×7 baking dish. Top with pecans, if desired.
- Bake until oatmeal is center is set, about 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack for at least 10-15 minutes. Serve hot or cold!
- Leftovers will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Reheat in microwave for 1 minute with a little splash of almond milk.
- Mixture can be made ahead of time and stored overnight in the fridge. Let sit out at room temperature while the oven preheats and stir mixture before baking.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
Keywords: peach baked oatmeal, baked peach oatmeal, baked oatmeal with peaches