This asparagus and leek quiche makes for a quick and easy dinner or brunch recipe and it’s packed with seasonal spring produce!
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 bunch asparagus, tough ends trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (roughly 2 cups)
- 1 leek, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- ¼ teaspoon salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 9-inch prepared pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add asparagus and leek and sauté for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until asparagus is slightly tender. Season with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, Greek yogurt, and milk. Season with remaining salt and pepper.
- Place prepared pie crust on a baking sheet (to avoid any spillage while baking). Sprinkle cheese evenly over crust. Top with asparagus and leek. Pour egg mixture over.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until the edges are set but it still jiggles a little in the center, about 40-50 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Category: Brunch
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Spring
Keywords: quiche, asparagus, leek, spring