- 3 cups corn (about 3–4 ears of corn, shucked)
- 8 small red potatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 chiles in adobo sauce, diced
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt*
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place corn, potatoes, garlic, chiles, adobo sauce, flour, oregano, thyme, onion powder, and vegetable broth into the slow cooker.
- Turn on the slow cooker and cook for 7-8 hours on low or for 3-4 hours on high.
- Turn slow cooker off and fold in Greek yogurt until fully incorporated. Stir in cheese until melted. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
To prevent yogurt from curdling, let yogurt sit out to rise in temperature before adding it to chowder.