- 12 extra-large eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Manitoba Harvest Hemp Oil
- Juice from 2 small limes
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp packed cilantro
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts for garnish
- Place 6 eggs at a time in a medium saucepan. Cover with cold water until eggs are covered by 1-inch. Bring water to a roiling boil. Remove from heat, cover, and let sit for 13 minutes. Drain and place eggs in an ice bath for about 1 minute to cool. Repeat with remaining 6 eggs.
- Crack egg shells and carefully peel off shells. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Scoop out the egg yolks and place into a separate bowl. Set egg whites aside.
- In a food processor, add egg yolks, avocado, Dijon mustard, hemp oil, lime juice, salt, and cilantro. Pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Pipe or spoon yolk mixture into egg whites. Garnish with Hemp Hearts.