- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsalted, creamy almond butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Maldon sea salt (or any coarse sea salt)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs, almond butter and vanilla. In a separate large bowl, mix together the rolled oats, cinnamon, baking soda and dark chocolate. Combine wet ingredients with dry in the large bowl and stir to combine until dry mixture is evenly coated.
- Drop 1/4 cup of dough onto baking sheet, leaving a couple inches between cookies, and sprinkle each with a few sea salt flakes.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.