Dehydrated zucchini chips flavored with truffle oil & sprinkled with grated parmesan cheese for a nutrient-packed snack.
- 2 medium-large zucchini, sliced
- 2 tsp black truffle oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- Line 4 baking sheets with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 100 degrees F or its lowest setting.
- Using a mandolin slicer set to 1/8-inch thickness, slice the zucchini. Place zucchini slices in a medium-large bowl and add the truffle oil, parmesan cheese, salt and white pepper and toss to evenly coat.
- Evenly space out zucchini slices on the baking sheet so that none are overlapping. “Bake” zucchini at 100 degrees for roughly 8 hours or leave them in the oven overnight.
- Store chips in an air-tight container.
Less is more when it comes to oil and seasoning. These slices are so thin that you want to be careful not to overdo it.