- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- Zest of 1 orange (approx 2 teaspoons)
- Juice of one orange (approx 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 c maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and coconut oil in a small bowl.
- In a large bow,l mix melted butter and coconut oil with orange zest and juice, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
- Mix in the rolled oats and almonds until it has absorbed the liquid mixture.
- Spread out the granola mixture evenly in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool completely before breaking into clusters. Stir in dried cranberries.
Make a double or triple batch for holiday gifts!