- 4 ears of corn
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup grated cojita cheese
- Optional: lime wedges and additional curry powder for garnish
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, add corn and cook for 5-7 minutes, until desired texture (cook longer for softer corn).
- Remove corn from pot and let cool for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together yogurt, curry powder, lime juice, and salt. Spread yogurt mixture over the ears of corn. Sprinkle cojita cheese on top.
- Optional: Serve with lime wedges and garnish with an extra sprinkle of curry powder over top.
You can also grill the ears of corn instead of boiling them. In fact, this would be the preferred cooking method, only I don’t have a grill!