- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger (or 1/4 teaspoon ground)
- ½ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats, coconut, chocolate chips, cinnamon and salt.
- Add ginger, almond butter and honey and stir together until mixture is sticky and holds together. Refrigerate mixture for 20-25 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use about 1 tablespoon of mixture to roll in your hands to form into a ball. Place 1-inch bite onto parchment paper and repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Store the bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Keywords: oat, energy, chocolate, ginger, bites, balls