- 1 box Dreamfields Linguine
- 3 small heads of broccoli, stems removed (about 6 cups chopped)
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 14 oz extra-firm tofu, excess water drained, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 ½ tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce*
- Optional: cilantro for garnish
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat canola oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add broccoli; toss to coat. Add ¼ cup water; cover and cook for 5 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender. Add garlic; cook for an additional 2 minutes. Season with salt.
- Add tofu, coconut milk, curry paste, soy sauce, lime juice, and fish sauce to the sauté pan. Stir ingredients together. Bring sauce just to boil; reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add pasta to sauté pan; toss to coat well.
- Optional: garnish with cilantro upon serving.
*Fish sauce can be omitted to make this dish vegetarian/vegan.
Nutrition information (1/8 of recipe): 280 calories; 12 g protein; 42 g carbohydrates; 8 g total fat; 2 g saturated fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 760 mg sodium; 6 g total dietary fiber.