- 1 lb. strawberries, de-stemmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 1 1/2 cups plain kefir
- Dixie bath cups
- Decorative straws, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place strawberries onto baking sheet and toss with balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon maple syrup. Roast in oven for 30-35 minutes or until tender, turning over every 10-15 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl mix kefir with remaining maple syrup.
- Add cooled strawberries to a blender and blend to a thick puree.
- Line up dixie cups on baking sheet. For a marbled look, layer strawberries and kefir in each dixie cup. Use a straw to gently swirl the layers together. Push straw about 3/4 way into cup. Place the cups on the tray into the freezer and freeze for at least 4-6 hours.
- Before serving, remove from freezer and gently peel back paper cup from popsicle.