My new favorite way to eat zucchini! Crispy, crunchy air fryer zucchini chips! Easy to make in only 10 minutes in the air fryer.
- 1 large zucchini, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- cooking spray
- Dip each zucchini round into the flour to coat, shaking off excess.
- Then dip each round into the egg wash until coated.
- Finally dip each round into the breadcrumbs so that they are evenly coated.
- Lightly spray breaded zucchini rounds with cooking spray.
- Working in batches, place zucchini into air fryer basket so they are evenly spaced out, at least an inch.
- Set temperature to 400 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Remove basket and using rubber tongs, remove zucchini chips.
- Serve hot with your dipping sauce of choice!
- I use a Phillips XXL Air Fryer, which has a 3lb /4 qt capacity.
- You can make this recipe gluten free by omitting the flour or substituting with a gluten free all purpose flour.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce! I loved this tzatziki recipe from the Kitchn. You could try my beet tzatziki, romesco sauce, or a marinara sauce.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 3-4 days but they’re best enjoyed right away!
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
Keywords: air fryer zucchini, air fryer zucchini chips, zucchini chips