Crispy, salty, and lick-your-fingers-good, these air fryer sweet potato fries are easy to make in the air fryer in under 15 minutes!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add sweet potato, oil, garlic powder, paprika, and salt, and toss until sweet potato is evenly coated.
- Cooking in 2-3 batches, place sweet potato matchsticks into air fryer basket so they are evenly spaced out with some room in-between.
- Air fry until sweet potato fries are crispy, about 10-12 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Serve immediately.
- To preheat the air fryer, set the temperature for 375 degrees and set the timer for 5 minutes.
- If your fries are soggy, it’s probably because the basket was overcrowded, which leads to the sweet potatoes being steamed instead of air fryed.
- Try to cut the sweet potatoes into even matchsticks to help with consistency in crispiness and cook time!
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer sweet potato fries, how to make sweet potato fries in air fryer