Air Fryer Garlic bread is super crispy, crunchy, and ready in just five minutes. The quickest garlic bread you’ll ever make!
- 16 ounce baguette
- ½ cup butter, softened or melted
- 6 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional ingredients: shredded mozzarella, finely chopped flat leaf parsley for garnish, red pepper flakes
- Cut the baguette in half and then cut both pieces in half down its length, opening it up into two halves each (you’ll end up with four pieces total).
- In a small mixing bowl, mix butter, garlic, and parmesan cheese until combined. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread butter mixture evenly over baguette halves. If using shredded mozzarella, sprinkle that over halves now.
- Place halves onto air fryer basket. Set temperature to 350 degrees and air fry for 5 minutes, or until garlic bread is golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to cook in two batches. For second batch, reduce the cook time since your air fryer will be preheated, to about 3-4 minutes.
- Cut into smaller pieces depending on how many you are serving.
- Serve warm and garnish with parsley and/or red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Be careful not to crowd air fryer basket. In order for bread to get extra crispy, you want there to be enough room between bread pieces for air to circulate.
- Air fryers vary in terms of cooking times and temperatures. It’s always best to use these instructions as a guide but to test with your specific air fryer.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Bread
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: air fryer garlic bread, how to make garlic bread air fryer