The easiest fries you’ll ever make! Air fryer frozen french fries are super crispy and ready in under 15 minutes!
- 1, 16-ounce bag frozen french fries
- Optional: Salt and/or other seasonings
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Working in batches as needed, place frozen fries in air fryer basket and air fry for 10-13 minutes, depending on the type of fry, shaking the basket and checking for desired level of crispiness, every 5 minutes.
- For optimal crispiness use the following cook times as a guide: sweet potato and waffle fries 10-12 minutes, straight cut and crinkle cut: 11-13 minutes
- Serve immediately. Optional: sprinkle with salt and/or other seasonings, to taste.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket. You don’t need to have all the fries in a single layer but there should be some space in-between or around fries. I cooked a 16-ounce bag in two batches.
- Air fryers vary in terms of cooking times and temperatures. It’s always best to use these instructions as a guide but to test with your specific air fryer. Toaster-oven-style air fryers tend to take a little longer than basket-style. We tested this recipe using the Phillips XXL Air Fryer.
- You don’t need to add salt as most frozen french fries are already seasoned with salt but I like to add a little more.
- Once cooked, air fryer frozen french fries will last 3-5 days in the fridge. Wrap fries in parchment paper and store in a glass container, but do not overpack it. This will help to keep fries from getting soggy.
- When looking to reheat, toss them in the air fryer for 3-5 minutes at 375 degrees F. However, they’ll never be quite as crunchy as when they’re first cooked. Thicker fries will also have a better shot at reaching crispiness upon reheat.
- Prep Time: 0 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer frozen french fries, how to make frozen french fries in air fryer