Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, these air fryer baked potatoes are my new favorite side dish and they are ridiculously easy to make.
- 3 russet potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- Olive oil
- Poke a few holes on each side of your potatoes.
- Using your hands, rub each potato with olive oil.
- Sprinkle each potato with salt.
- Place potatoes in air fryer basket and set to 400 degrees F for 40-50 minutes, or until fork tender. Medium potatoes will need 40-45 minutes and large potatoes will need 45-50 minutes.
- Slice and serve warm with your favorite toppings.
- Here are some fun toppings suggestions for your baked potatoes! Butter, Sour cream, Chives, Ranch dressing, Salsa, Black beans, Cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, Shredded cheddar cheese, Guacamole, Bacon, Chili
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Potatoes
Keywords: air fryer baked potatoes, air fryer baked potato, how to make baked potatoes in air fryer