- 1 tbsp EVOO
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 4oz smoked salmon, cut into 1/4in-thick pieces
- 8 eggs
- 2.5oz goat cheese
- 1/4c non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4c half-and-half
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/8c chives
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a standard-size muffin tin.
- Heat olive oil in small pan and add onion, cooking for a few minutes, until softened. Remove from heat and add smoked salmon and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together: eggs, goat cheese, yogurt, half-and-half, scallions, chives. Add in onion and smoked salmon and mix to combine.
- Fill each muffin tin about 3/4 full with egg mixture. Set muffin pan on middle rack and bake for 20-25 minutes.