- 1/2 cup Quick Cook steel cut oats
- 1 1/2 cups unflavored coconut milk
- 1 apple
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup walnuts pieces
- In a medium saucepan heat coconut milk over medium heat until milk starts to boil.
- Add oats and reduce heat to simmer and cover with lid. Cook oatmeal for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut apple into 1/2 inch cubes. Place cut apple in microwave-safe bowl and sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg on apples. Toss apples to combine and then heat in microwave for 30 seconds or until soft.
- Add apples, agave nectar, and walnuts to oatmeal, and stir to combine. Serve hot.