Enter the Nourish Your Namaste giveaway for your chance to win my top tier e-book package ($99 value!) and an awesome gift basket filled with all of my favorite yogi-approved snacks and gear!Hey ya’ll!
Thanks so much for the support of my e-book. It means the world to me. It is such a cool feeling putting your heart and soul into something and then finally being able to share it with the world. I’m loving hearing all the positive feedback on the book too – it warms my heart and puts a smile on my face each and every time.
A couple weeks ago, I announced the launch of Nourish Your Namaste: How Nutrition and Yoga Can Support Digestion, Immunity, Energy & Relaxation. Today, I’m here to give you a sneak peak at the eight plant-based, functional recipes in the book AND I’m here to offer up my BEST giveaway yet with some of my favorite Nourish Your Namaste approved foods and snacks.
First, here are the recipes you’ll find in Nourish Your Namaste:
Recipes for Relaxation
Lemon Lavender Oat Scones (vegetarian)
Using key calming ingredients like lavender, yogurt and oats, these good-for-you scones are sure to leave you feeling totally relaxed. Zen bonus points for enjoying these with a cup of hot chamomile tea.
Sweet Potato Smoothie (vegan, gf)
Root vegetable sweet potato and warming spices like ginger and cinnamon make this smoothie ultra grounding, comforting, and satisfying. Recipes for Digestion
Roasted Asparagus with Miso Ginger Kefir Dressing (vegetarian, gf)
Say sayonara to tummy troubles with this vegetable side that includes prebiotic-packed asparagus plus probiotic-packed miso and kefir rounded out with soothing ginger. Add some baked tempeh and brown rice to make this a well-balanced, digestive-boosting meal.
Kimchi Huevos Rancheros (vegetarian, gf)
A spicy way to kick-start your digestive system. This gut-friendly twist on a breakfast classic contains probiotic-boasting kimchi and plenty of prebiotics from the onions and garlic.
Recipes for Energy
Pumpkin Lentil Quinoa Chili (vegan, gf)
With a winning combination of plant-based proteins, fiber, and healthy fat (avocado), this filling chili is sure to refuel your energy levels post-practice.
Edamame & Spinach Quinoa Salad with Avocado Dressing (vegan, gf)
Packed with energy–boosting foods like edamame, quinoa, avocado, pumpkin seeds and hydrating spinach, this salad will definitely carry you over until you hit the mat.Recipes for Immunity
Cold-Fighting Tropical Green Juice (vegan, gf)
Skip the $10 cold pressed juice at your yoga studio and BYOJ (bring your own juice!) You don’t even need a juicer for this recipe, any old blender will do! Sip on this green juice as a pre-yoga snack to reap the immune benefits of vitamin C packed fruits and veggies.
Immunity-Boosting Buddha Bowl with Turmeric Tahini Dressing (vegan, gf)
Loaded with immune-boosting functional ingredients like mushrooms, turmeric, kale and cauliflower, this Buddha bowl is the perfect meal for cold and flu season when mats are just a little too close for comfort. Hungry yet? Buy the book and get all 8 recipes plus tons of food and nutrtion recos, step-by-step yoga poses and more!
Or, enter to WIN my BEST e-book package ($99 value!) PLUS an AWESOME Nourish Your Namaste gift basket!
This gift basket includes:
(1) Kashi Go Lean Matcha Tea Mantra Plant Powered Shake + (1) yoga mat!
(3) Annie’s Vegan Shells & Creamy Sauce, Vegan and Gluten-Free Shells & Creamy Sauce and Organic Grass-Fed Macaroni & Cheese
(12) KIND bars of my favorite flavors (Black Truffle Almond & Sea Salt, Honey Roasted Nuts & Sea Salt, Dark Chocolate Almond Mint, Raspberry Cashew & Chia and Dark Chocolate Almond & Coconut)(12) 88 Acres bars (based in the Boston area!) in Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt, Apple & Ginger and Triple Berry
(9) LARABAR Organic with Superfoods bars + (1) LARABAR t-shirt!(4) bags of Biena Chickpea snacks (also based in Boston!) in Habenero, Sea Salt, Rockin Ranch and Cinnamon Crunch
(1) bag of Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts (raw shelled hemp seeds) + (1) bag of Hemp Heart Bites (crunchy hemp snacks) (1) awesome Every Day I’m Brusslin’ tote bag made by Eat Healthy Designs Yep, everything in that basket can be yours plus my Tier 3 Nourish Your Namaste Package (over $250 value!). All you gotta do is enter below for a chance to WIN! Enter by Wednesday, June 1 at 11:59pm EST and I’ll announce the winner of the giveaway next Thursday! Giveaway open to residents of the U.S. who are 18+ years old.
Good luck, friends! Namaste.
a Rafflecopter giveaway